I am excited to invite you on a very special yoga holiday to Mallorca in 2020.
La Serranía is a wonderful island hideaway set in the foothills of Mallorca’s Sierra de Tramontana mountains; it’s not far from the town of Pollensa and an idyllic location for a yoga holiday in Mallorca.
The peace and tranquillity of the location, the expansive 10 acre gardens and the clean lines of the villa regularly attract small groups of artists, writers and yogis in search of privacy, natural beauty and creative inspiration.
Featured in Condé Nast Traveller, Harpers & Queen and Habitania, La Serranía was designed with great sensitivity to the environment and exquisite attention to detail.
During your yoga break, you’ll be surrounded by ancient almond and olive trees. The new vaulted yoga studio in the garden is the perfect space to enjoy twice daily yoga classes, while the swimming pool provides a refreshing break from classes on warm sunny days and you will enjoy al fresco dining terrace overlooking pool and gardens.
High ceilings and large windows create a remarkable sense of space and light, highlighting extensive oak floors and cedar and pine carpentry. The result is an outstanding combination of natural ambience and modern functionality.
YOGA AT LA SERRANIA
This peaceful venue is the perfect place to retreat to. With stunning mountain scenery surrounding the new garden yoga studio and floor to ceiling windows which flood the room with light- this inspiring space encourages guests to feel grounded and reconnect with nature during their practice. During our retreats all equipment is provided so there is no need to bring your own.
La Serrania has 10 bedrooms. All are en-suite and all have private terraces, so there is always a comfortable and quiet place to retire to during yoga holidays.
DELICIOUS HOME-COOKED MALLORCAN CUISINE
Local produce and traditional Mallorcan fare are on the menu during yoga retreats at La Serrania. Enjoy island cuisine lovingly prepared by the kitchen team.
As far as possible, any special dietary requirements can be catered for. Water, tea, coffee and herbal tea is provided on a complimentary basis 24/7
DATES AND PRICES
- 2 to 9th May 2020
- £950 twin shared en suite
- £950 double shared en suite
- £1150 single occupancy en suite
- £300 deposit to secure your place.
- Remaining balance due February 2020
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Extensive buffet breakfast
- Buffet lunch with a choice of dishes dependent on the weather and season.
- Three course evening meal including wine.
- Daily Yoga & Meditation classes
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- The trip from the airport takes about 40 minutes. An airport taxi will cost approximately 85€. La Serrania work with a couple of local companies and can help to organise minibuses and taxis to and from the airport, usually for 20-30€ per person each way (90€ minimum).
- A taxi ride into Pollensa costs about 20€. For more flexibility, you may prefer to rent cars for the week.
ॐ La Serrania Yoga Holiday 2020 – SOLD OUT
Out of stock